One of ICC's largest halls, Harbiye Auditorium spans an area of 3.028 m2, with a capacity of hosting up to 3.555 people. The fact that the auditorium has one big grandstand and provides flexible seating options allows major events to host maximum possible number of people.
The floors, on which the Harbiye Auditorium is located, have spacious foyers that can be used before and during events.
HARBİYE AUDITORIUM FEATURES
- Maximum ceiling height of the stage: 9,40m
- 9 moving mechanical parts for the stage
- Seating for mobility-restricted visitors
- 24 simultaneous interpretation booths
- Doors that provide direct access to the backstage
- Visitor access from 12 separate doors on two different floors
- The hall can be divided with 3 automatically controlled red curtains.
- Can be adjusted at the requested height within the limits of 0-106cm, and made up of 9 pieces
- A stage area of 620m2
- 3 light bridges
- 7 soffits for decorative purposes
- 5 on-the-stage folding acoustic panels
- Simultaneous image and audio transmission between technical desk and stage
- Intercom system for communication between technical desk and stage
- Motorized curtain
- Fire safety curtain in case of emergency
- 3 VIP rooms in a total of 11 rooms in the backstage
- Backstage rooms cover a total area of 264m2
- 1,75 m x 2,30 m 12 guest doors
- Guests can enter the hall from two sides, in addition to access from B2 and B3 floors.
- 2.192 to 3.555 people