Beylerbeyi Hall on the B2 floor covers an area of 479m2, with a capacity of hosting up to 396 people.
The hall can be divided into two sections with soundproof separators, allowing different events to take place concurrently.
- Maximum ceiling height: 6m
- 4 simultaneous interpretation booths
- 3 motorized projector screens of 3.75m x 5m
- 1,75 m x 2,30 m 4 guest doors
- Guests can enter the hall from both sides.
- Theater layout: 396 people
- Classroom layout: 280 people
- Board layout: 72 people
- Pool layout: 128 people
- U layout: 96 people
- Roundtable / 10: 360 people
- Roundtable / 11: 396 people
- Cabaret layout: 288 people