Üsküdar Hall on the B2 floor covers an area of 1.235 m2, with a capacity of hosting up to 1.280 people.
The hall can be divided into three sections with soundproof separators, allowing different events to take place concurrently.
- Maximum ceiling height: 6m
- 8 simultaneous interpretation booths
- Visitor access from 4 separate doors
- 4 motorized viewing screens of 3,5m x 5m
- Flexible use thanks to soundproof mobile curtains that can divide the hall into 3 sections for smaller events.
- 1,75 m x 2,30 m 4 guest doors
- Guests can enter the hall from 4 sides.
- Theater layout: 1.280 people
- Classroom layout: 768 people
- Block layout: 134 people
- Pool layout: 216 people
- U layout: 175 people
- Roundtable / 10: 910 people
- Roundtable / 11: 1001 people
- Cabaret layout: 728 people